Sunday, February 21, 2010

Welcome to Africa

As I enter a completely new phase of my life, the theme of my blog is shifting as well.


It’s been…
2 months since I finished finals at school.
2 months since I left for Europe
1.5 months since I got back from Europe
1 month since I left for Cape Town
3.5 months until I’m back in the U.S.

I can’t believe any of these numbers, especially the last two. Just one month ago I was stressing about fitting all of my clothes into two 50 pound (or 22 kg) suitcases, and now I’m fully settled into Cape Town. It’s been an eventful month—so much so that no blog post will do it justice, but I’ll try anyway. I’m sorry in advance for long and possibly scattered entries, I’m basing everything off of my journal entries, pictures, and a calendar.

So here it goes, my semester abroad in Cape Town. T.I.A. (THIS IS AFRICA).

Warning: This city is so amazing and my experience so far has been so incredible that no blog, picture, or even description can fully convey everything. That being said, I’ll do my best.


No comments:

Post a Comment